Free and open consultations
You are very welcome for an open and free 20min any sunday morning. Contact Postural Patterns or The Movement Practice to schedule it and don't hold back, to claim a newer and higher awareness on your health. Postural Patterns invests in sharing and creating, innovating to bring you the latest advances and open therapeutic tools to all. It's about health. Health always first, functionality. Performance follows.
Why a consultation?
- Do you want an accurate Postural Analysis?
- Do you want to know what are the best attributes of your body and posture, and what needs improvement to optimize your health and performance?
- How can we help and support you, in this moment of your life?
- Do you want tips for your training and life, in relation to your own particular postural pattern?
- Do you want to have an Open and Honest assessment for your "problem" or challenge?
- You have been to other health professionals and haven't gotten results in quantity or quality?
- Do you want to work holistically, yet technically, deeply and with a comprehensive, sensitive and straightforward approach?
- Do you want to find the relationship between your injury/complaint, what you want to improve, with your posture, your structure?
- After childbirth: Do you want a core function test and a postural analysis?
- After childbirth: Have you just delivered a baby and want to know first hand about Albert's post-partum CORE sessions?
- After childbirth: Are you interested in starting with a "MOM Project" to recover the structure and function, and want to talk about it with Albert?
- Do you have doubts or feel a bit confused about what can Postural Patterns and Albert do for you?
- Do you want to know more about Albert's integrative, technical AND intuitive therapeutic approach?
- Do you want to start a Structural Bodywork process but you are not sure about how it works, in a practical way?
- Do you want to meet Albert, one of The Movement Practice Structural Bodyworkers? Massage therapist and post-partum recovery specialist?
Thanks for your trust, Albert Sola Renart